Tuesday, April 14, 2009

focus + multitasking

I don't know whether its true or not.. female are better at multitasking compared to male. For me its true. Yes I admit it that I'm bad in multitasking. I read that there's a gender differences in multitasking. Because there are already biological (females have larger corpus callosum and more white brain cells) and evolutionary explanations (men needed to be focused on hunting trips and war, while females had to engage in multitasking with kids and preparing food)

This last 14 days has been a hectic day for me. From family, burglary, studies, work, relationship and future all jumbled up in this 14 days. Too much for me I guess, yet I have to solve it even though I'm not very efficient in multitasking. I tend to lose focus on certain things, I tend to forgot on minor things, small things and other important thing that should be settled one at a time. It caused me mere panic attack. sigh...

2 comments:

Joshini said...

dont panic, dont panic... make a list! *wink

suresh said...

well, but I think if you have two ahem ahem, you might be good in multitasking.hahah.Than become KING