Sunday, December 20, 2009

dont do drugs

A story of friend of mine. We've been friends for almost 20 years. But for the last 3 years we haven't contact, yet meet or hangout with each others. Maybe because of his marriage. Married man have bigger responsibilities than me and others - the single one.

Cut the story short, yesterday another friend of mine told me that this guy was busted - taking drugs... ketamine i guess. I was so shock but more of sad to heard this. Im not blaming him at all for his action, the matter of fact he was a good guy, but he was unlucky. The drugs drag him so far as he had left my other friends. More than that he owes load of money from several of my other friends, maybe this is also the reason why the others left him. For me, i don't left him, we just apart, I have my own responsibilities and he has his own. And during this before I heard the story, I assume that he has a wonderful life with his wife and his two cute kids. Again, I was wrong. It was a broken family.

Im not writing this to bitching 'bout my friend but just to remind myself how drugs can change everything in a second.

No comments: